Why not offer your patrons a seafood version of Fajitas?
- Serves: 12
- Meal type: Sandwiches
- Species: Salmon
- 12 - 60 g High Liner Foodservice Signature Breaded Cod Strips #10002411
- 50 mL vegetable oil
- 2 each red, yellow and green peppers, cut in thin strips
- 250 mL onion slices
- 15 mL each dried cumin and chili powder
- 5 mL salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 24 medium flour tortillas, warmed (15 cm/6")
- Toppings salsa, sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro
- Bake fish according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large pan over high heat. Add pepper strips and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne; stir-fry additional 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Place 1 fish stick on each tortilla; top with approximately 50 mL (1/4 cup) pepper mixture. Fold and serve with desired toppings.