Smoked Salmon with Mixed Greens and Horseradish Dressing
An upscale luncheon salad with a "kick".
- Serves: 4
- Meal type: Soups/Salads
- Species: Salmon
- 170 g High Liner Foodservice Signature Smoked Atlantic Salmon #5870, thawed and cut into pieces
- 2 large red skinned sweet apples
- 45 mL French dressing
- 250 mL mesclun greens
- Horseradish Dressing
- 125 mL low fat plain yogurt
- 5 mL lemon juice
- 15 mL creamy horseradish sauce
- 1 finely chopped green onion to garnish
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, and horseradish sauce in a small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Core and slice each apple into eight slices. Toss with French dressing so apples don’t turn brown.
- Place mesclun greens on four serving plates and arrange apple slices and pieces of smoked salmon atop the greens.
- Drizzle prepared horseradish dressing over each plate.