Blackened Haddock with Raw Slaw
Cajun seasoning on High Liner Foodservice Signature Haddock creates a lively menu item.
- Donne : 4
- Type de repas : Entrées
- Espèce : aiglefin
- 4 x 120 g High Liner Foodservice Signature Haddock Fillets #1004, thawed
- 60 ml Cajun spice
- vegetable oil for searing
- For the Slaw
- 700 ml fresh carrots, matchstick cut
- 700 ml seeded cucumber, matchstick cut
- 700 ml purple beets, matchstick cut
- 240 ml plain yogurt
- 15 - 30 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 30 ml fresh lemon juice
For the Fish:
- Place Cajun spice on a plate and place each portion of fish onto the spice. Coat only the presentation side of the fish with the spice.
- Sear each portion in a sauté pan or on the flat top with a small amount of vegetable oil and finish in the oven.
For the Slaw:
- Rinse the cut purple beets with cold water. Combine purple beets with carrots and cucumber.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, dill and lemon juice. Mix with slaw vegetables, season and serve immediately with blackened Haddock.